HOW TO FIND LOCAL ITEMS TO REQUEST
• Go to tracpac.ab.ca online.
• In the upper left-hand corner, under the LIBRARY drop down arrow choose ALICE MELNYK PUBLIC LIBRARY
• In the ‘Quick library search’ box type the name of the item you are looking for.
• Example: Superman Returns DVD
• Then to narrow the search to Alice Melnyk Public Library items only, select Alice Melnyk Public Library from the left-hand side menu under ASSIGNED BRANCH
*** Alice Melnyk items will appear first in the list if you have followed the previous instructions correctly.
• Choose the item you are looking for from the options, then click ‘WHERE IS IT’
• If our library does not appear in the list, you cannot order it at this time.
• If Alice Melnyk Public Library appears in the list and the item is checked ‘in’ you may email or call us to request the item. DO NOT PLACE A HOLD. You may create a working list and email it to us
• If an item is checked in and you request it, you still may not get it, if someone requests it before you.
• Requests by phone 780-657-3553 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Your items may not be checked in right away, they will be sanitized and isolated FOR AT least 72 hours
• Only return our items to Alice Melnyk Public Library – NO WHERE ELSE!